- All candidates have been reference checked and interviewed face to face
- 13 years experience
- CA Qualified
- Solid, strong, stable employment background.
- Strong business acumen.
- Articulate in both presentation and communication.
- Thrives in a consulting environment.
- 11 years experience in Accounting and Taxation
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce in 2004 (majoring in Accounting).
- Registered Tax Agent (2008)
- Proficient in Excel, MYOB Accounting, MYOB Accountants Enterprise, Quickbooks, APS, Handisoft and Xero
- Staff Mentoring and Management Experience.
- 9 years experience (business services and taxation)
- CPA Qualified
- Strong, solid work ethic
- Proficient in
- Handisoft (Tax Ledger) Accounting
- Arrow Software Management System
- APS Tax and Accounting Software
- MYOB and Quickbooks
- Staff Supervision and Training experience
- 9 years experience
- CA Qualified
- Solid, stable employment background (progressed through the ranks)
- Excels in consulting with a diverse range of clients including – medical professionals, retailers , hotels and construction
- Proficient in Excel, Xero, MYOB , Quickbooks and Handisoft (Tax Ledger) Accounting
- Big 4 Firm Experience
- Currently undertaking CA study
- Audit and Business Services experience
- Articulate in presentation and communication.
- Seeking further development in business services
- Completed Bachelor Commerce Degree (Majoring in Accounting) in 2012
- Distinction Average
- Currently studying CA
- Big Firm experience – 18 plus months
- Thrives in client interaction
- Corporately presented
- Currently completing Bachelor Commerce Degree (Majoring in Accounting)
- 12 months experience
- Proficient in Excel, Handisoft (Tax and Ledger).
- IT Savvy
- Corporately presented in both presentation and communication.
- Currently undertaking Bachelor of Commerce degree whilst working.
- Working in an Accounts Payable/Receivable role/Bookkeeping role in a busy real estate office.
- High level of responsibility.
- Highly motivated at advancing her career to become an accountant
- Switched on, highly customer focussed and professional
• Near completion second year Bachelor Business/Commerce Majoring in Economics, Finance and Management – Distinction Average
- Passionate about stock market and the economy.
- Good family values and work ethic instilled from a young age
- Leadership qualities – captain of a high profile football club.
- Articulate in both his communication and presentation.
- Currently working as a sales assistant on a part time basis. Thrives on customer interaction
- McDonalds trained.
Customer Service/Office Manager
- 6 years experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, MYOB and Quickbooks.
- Overseeing and mentoring the administration team to ensure that the day to day functions are executed in a professional, timely manner.
- Ensuring customer service is of a superior standard.
- Providing superior client service and follow through with all clients.
- Measuring customer satisfaction.
- Typing speed 50 WPM.
Accounts Payable/Receivable (Junior)
- 2 years experience in a busy practice environment.
- High volume accounts processing.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft office suite
- Articulate in communication and presentation.
- Outstanding customer service and client interaction.