The Family Hotel Maitland is part of the Tiger Hotel & Pub’s Group Pty Ltd.
Our organisation is an extremely diverse & fast-growing business across all business units – Hospitality, Business Advisory, Marketing & Recruitment.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and close team with a great atmosphere.
We are looking for applicants looking for a long term, stable position in the Hospitality industry.
Suited perfectly for those wanting a career in Hospitality with great rewards.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The following skill-set and attributes are required to be held by the successful applicant:
- Proven success in a Hospitality Management/Supervisor role and the desire to work as a team and as well as the ability to lead a team cohesively.
- The ability to professionally supervise, train and direct staff to provide a high level of customer experience.
- A genuine focus and strong background in bar, restaurant, gaming & cocktails.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A great eye for detail and venue presentation and the ability to think outside the box and work with our marketing and sales team.
- Proficient front of house and back of house operational skills with experience in Guest Services & Accommodation being a plus.
- Current RSA and RCG certificates/competency cards
- A genuine passion for the industry, its patrons and the people that work within it.
- This is hands-on and operational position responsible for developing the skills of the staff around product knowledge, service skills, team culture and guest relationships.
- Working a fast-paced, bustling venue with a strong focus on delivering high standards and exceptional product;