ARS is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant – Business Services (Public Practice) for our client.
Are you tired of working on Small Business Accounting jobs… Seeking a new challenge?
Our client specialises in providing Accounting, Tax & Financial Planning Services to only Business Clients!
Not only do SME’s, but also have the opportunity to work on Genuine Large Private & Public Companies.
Newcastle CBD based firm. Long Term Career prospects!
Genuine Career path towards Supervisor, Manager, Associate Director & Equity.
The role will provide work/life balance but also provide a strategic future for your career.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Exceptional Salary Package
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements and tax returns for companies, trust clients, super funds & associated partnerships & Individuals.
- Preparation of Monthly Management & Financial Reports.
- Preparation of Client Packs – Management Reports, KPI’s.
- Preparation of TPAR’s
- Preparation of FBT returns
- Preparation of Div7a Loan Agreements.
- Assistance with Business Valuations, Calculations & Reports.
- Assistance with Business Structuring.
- Assistance with Technology Solutions for clients.
- Assistance with Sales, Revenue & CRM Systems.
- Working Closely with Internal & External stakeholders – Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Equipment brokers, Technology & Marketing Consultants.
- Liaise with various authorities on behalf of clients, including the ATO, ASIC, ACNC, Law Society, Department of Trade.
- Work with the Partners, Manager, and the team.
- Client Support & Training.
- Preparation of correspondence to clients and other bodies as required
- Assistance & support to the Partners, Managers & Team members.
To be successful in this role; you will have the following:
- 4+ year’s experience in an Accounting practice.
- CA or CPA completed (or Near Completed).
- Degree qualified (Commerce, Finance or Business).
- Ability to Work from Home if required.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Committed to providing exceptional service to internal & external clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Xero, MYOB & Quickbooks.
- Experience with Excel, Word etc
$70,000 – $89,999
We encourage you to apply early as applications with be reviewed in a timely & interviews commenced ASAP.
Applications close on 30 September 2021