You are what you eat. Using food as your secret weapon for peak performance helps:
- Boost your concentration
- Reduce tiredness
- Improved focus, critical thinking and performance
- Reduces mood swings
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces the risk of you getting sick or developing lifestyle diseases
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves self – esteem and self – worth
It can be simple to make small changes that over time add up to a significant shift in your energy, performance and even your clothing size!
Follow these guidelines:-
- Include protein always – keeps you full, sugars regular and focussed.
- Be portion savvy – use smaller bowls and plates
- Ditch the processed/starch heavy foods – your body doesn’t need it.
- Satisfying – you have to enjoy what you’re eating