Employing an apprentice or trainee is an affordable way to boost your business. It’s the perfect way to train NEW and EXISTING staff. Even more appealing is that the majority of the training is done at your workplace. This will ensure that the skills acquired by the apprentice or trainee are tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Furthermore, as business owner you may be eligible for various government and financial incentives to assist with employing an apprentice or trainee.
Now more than ever businesses need to focus on:-
- Controlling costs
- Managing and developing skills
- Saving time
Did you know that Australia is facing a critical shortage of skilled people?
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Combine time at work with training which can be full-time, part-time or school based.
- Are available to new or existing employees from 15 years of age
- Offered in a wide range of industries and occupations (hundreds of qualifications available).
- School based apprenticeships can start whilst studying for the HSC
- Are available for Mature Aged Workers
- Are available for People with a Disability
We have enthusiastic, job ready people available for an immediate start!
Interested to hear more about the financial incentives available?
Contact Megan at Accountable Recruitment Solutions on 1300 937 771